The tourism industry has been notably affected by COVID-19, mainly because thousands of people will not take summer vacations, and many may decide to stay home for the next winter vacations as a prevention and to save costs, since the economy of many families worldwide is not the best in this year 2020.
However, I advise you not to feel discouraged and find in these five tips that I give you, many ways to have a good time alone or with your family on the next vacation in the new normality.1. Have good internet and enjoy free movies.
It is vital in these times to have a good connection, either for work or because you are at leisure, it never hurts to know that if you have good internet, you can spend much more time connected on your social networks, or you can enjoy any entertainment site online. For this, I advise you to remove all those objects and materials that damage the WiFi transmission of your modem and affect the speed with which you browse. I recommend you hire enough megabytes because I assure you that depending on the consumption you have at home; you will need more. But, don't forget about the coverage, which is the distance between your modem and the device, and which is affected by metals, concrete and sheets that affect the WiFi signal. Laminated plasterboards are the material that most harm your signal since they block WiFi transmission. The intensity of your modem is also affected by cordless phones, refrigerators, displays, radios, microwaves, computers and Bluetooth technology. Also, stay away from fish tanks, mirrors and metal objects that affect the performance of your modem.
Now that you are going to have good internet take advantage of the following free platforms 2:
• Even though you could pay a small amount to access all Netflix content, you also have free options such as VUDU which, although it does not have premieres, does have quite a few blockbusters and popular movies from a few years ago: VUDU.
• Since April 2020 due to the pandemic, YouTube allowed free access through Youtube Originals to interesting content for those who already own YouTube Premium, such as: Escape the Night, Matpat's Game Lab, Step Up: High Water, Impulse, Sherwood, Sideswiped, The Sidemen Show, Foursome, Me and My Grandma, F2 Finding Football, Overthinking with Kat & June, The Fake Show and children's and family content such as We Are Savvy, Hyperlinked, Fruit Ninja Frenzy Force and Kings of Atlantis. Youtube.
• Watch thousands of dubbed and subbed anime episodes on Anime-Planet, all legal and industry-supported due to partnerships with the anime industry: Anime-planet.
• On this site the movies are not exactly premieres, but most are great Hollywood titles Popcornflix.
• For those who like black and white cinema as well as art films, Archive.org is the best filmography site with over 1,000 classic films, plus educational content. Relive classics like Cyrano de Bergerac, Hell’s Angels, Plan 9 from Outer Space and other hilarious movies from the 1940s and 1950s. Openculture.2. Read, read and read without spending a single penny 1.
• Take a look at the classics of literature with: Gutenberg.
• More than 1,000 books to succeed professionally and academically: Bookboon.
• More than 20,000 books to download for free. To find them we only have to select by category, by author or simply by putting the name in the search engine. Bookyards.
• A super intuitive site with more than 33,000 books, since we can put a lot of filters in the search, starting from the basics: select the language. Manybooks.
• Access more than 50 million museum archives and books on Europe's cultural and historical heritage. Simply fascinating. Europeana.
• For those looking to learn technical and computer topics, this tool is great. Openlibra.
• Access the largest English language content in the world, and for free: Bookrix.
• Don't forget that Amazon also has its free version: Amazon.3. Write a book and dream.
I know more than one who has told me that they would like to publish a book, a memoir, a poem, a story or whatever. This is a good hobby that will also serve as therapy and to express nice ideas during vacations. Also, if you discover that you have talent it can be an extra income for you. There are several platforms for publishing books, I recommend two:
• Bubok: This platform allows you to edit and publish your books for free. It is a great tool with which you can experiment in this adventure and make yourself known, without depending on a publisher. Bubok.
• Lulu: Ideal for the most experienced authors, publishers and companies that need not only to have their books online but also to print them. You can distribute them globally and legally. Lulu.
Didn't I convince you? I leave you this tutorial of a great man who has captivated me since I heard him and motivated me to write even more, he has excellent tips.
It is not only an activity of survival and pleasant independence, it is a way of distracting yourself by doing something productive to feed yourself better, or experience as a family together. Many have discovered a vocation in this activity, have saved money no buying food in a restaurant, or have even made this a small business. I recommend two simple recipe sites with which you can start having fun this next vacation:
• Simple and delicious recipes: Bbcgoodfood.
• Hundreds of quick and easy recipes, and ranked Allrecipes.
• The best place to find and share home cooked recipes in different languagesCookpad.5. Move and enjoy.
Yes, it is necessary to move on vacation. Most of them visualize being at home asleep and watching television, with a supply of snacks. But in the long term this will not do you any good and you will return from vacation guilt ridden. Another thing that the confinement of the pandemic has left us is the enormous boredom. So, try to exercise and achieve your goals step by step without going to a gym. Here are some places that will help you a lot so that you are not sedentary all day 3:
• Ton It Up, offers a free 21-day program to train from home, in addition to other sessions: Tone It Up.
• XHIT Daily, is a channel that reveals the best-kept secrets of celebrities such as Adriana Lima, Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian or Miley Cyrus: XHIT Daily.
• If yours is dancing: Dance Fitness with Jessica.
• If you want to explore yoga or are already an expert, you can benefit from the Yoga with Adriene program: Yoga With Adriene.
• Download an app and set a routine with clear goals to be a runner 4. Try to go running with protection (face masks), in a not very busy hour, and you will be happier. I recommend these two apps:
a) Runkeeper : This app is useful for setting goals and following personalized planning. You can join challenges and receive rewards when you overcome them, sharing them with friends.
b) Endomondo. lets users easily share pictures and video from their run and tout progress on their social media pages. You can also connect with other friends to congratulate them on a goal they met or challenge them to an even longer run. This app makes is easy to connect with a tight knit running community.
- Las 20 mejores páginas legales para descargar libros gratis. 3 de julio del 2020. - Espaciolibros
- Las 10 mejores webs para ver películas online gratis de manera legal. 24 de abril del 2020. - El androide feliz
- Los mejores canales de YouTube para hacer deporte en casa. 25 de marzo del 2020. - Ticbeat
- Top 10 running apps for iOS and Android. - Asurion